Newistic offers a customizable web dashboard used for monitoring and analyzing social media for the pharma and healthcare industries. It enables persons or companies interested in the healthcare vertical to get a social media overview for any drug, disease, pharma company, or any other keyword. The features that set Newistic apart from other social media monitoring systems are:
- Monitoring patient communities
- Discovering diseases and symptoms that are associated with any search
- The possibility of searching all or some of the brand names of a generic drug
The web-based dashboard is made of customizable pages. Each feature is represented by a widget, that can be added to a page. Each instance of a widget can be configured separately, having several criteria: query terms, date range, source types, sentiment. Additionally widgets can be grouped together, so that they used a shared configuration. The most important widgets that we offer are:
- Volume widget
- Sentiment analysis widget
- Symptoms and diseases widget
- People and organizations widget
- Geographical locations widget
In addition to charts, Newistic also allows browsing the text results, for all the source types that we currently cover:
- Forums (patient communities)
The image below shows the configuration pane of the textual news results widget. The pane is hidden when not needed.
Videos of the interface
Tips for best video quality:
- Select 480p instead of 360p on the lower right side of the video player
- Click on the fullscreen icon in the lower right corner of the video player.
Adding widgets to a page
This video shows how easy it is to add widgets to a page in our interface. It's as easy as selecting the type of the new widget from a list and moving it around on the page. Each widget also has a configuration pane where it can be customized.
Scrolling through a page with widgets
This short video scrolls through widgets we just added to the page.